In 2002, I answered the call of God to return to my alma mater and pioneer a college ministry that drew students back to Christ, developed a passion within them, and equipped them to impact their campuses, workplaces and the world for Christ. It has been my heart beat and passion for the past 12 years.
After my first mission trip to Europe in 2006 and launching the Ignite Cesky Tesin group in 2012, God has been stirring me to take the next step in the journey: devote myself full time to the work of impacting youth, young adults and university students. Ignite is growing faster than I can handle part-time and will require extended periods of travel that I cannot do while working.
What this will look like:
As a self-supported missionary, I will be responsible to raise my own personal financial support to do the work of Ignite.
My duties will include:
- Training youth leaders in the Czech Republic
- Launching Ignite groups in Czech, Germany, and the USA
- Training church leaders and students how to effectively reach their college campuses
- Writing training manuals, devotions, and resources
- Hosting training conferences and retreats
- Developing staff and volunteer teams
In order to effectively expand Ignite throughout Europe and West Central Illinois, I need to raise $3,800 a month to cover living expenses and self-employment taxes (30% of any income).
I am looking for partners who believe in and are willing to support the work of Ignite in raising up students and the church to impact youth, young adults and university students for Christ.